No products in the cart.
ATL Saver Cell 30L
FIA / FT3-1999 approved:
Constructed from a unique, tough plastic alloy (FIA Homologation No ATL-565)
Length x Width x Height:
505 x 305 x 224mm
All Saver Cells experience some swelling when subjected to fuels (typically 2-4% linear). Please allow 2 weeks for Saver Cell bladder dimensions to stabilise.
To comply with FIA regulations, Saver Cells must be installed within an aluminium container. Please take into account the dimensions of the aluminium container and not the Saver Cell when checking chassis fitment.
It is not recommended for customers to build their own aluminium containers without consulting ATL as any sizing issues may invalidate warranty.
- (1) 6×10″ Standard Saver Cell Top Plate
- (2) -6 ‘Duck-Foot’ fuel pick-ups (with sock filters)
- (1) -6 Rollover Vent Valve
- Internal Saftey Foam Baffling
- Saver Cell without top plate (SA-AA-044)
- Saver Cell with blue foam (SA-AA-045)
- Saver Cell with blue foam without top plate (SA-AA-046)
Associated Parts (available separately):
- Aluminium Container with quick-release lid
(SA-AA-041 – 534 x 326 x 240mm)
Tellimisel 2-3 nädalat