Bell have teamed up with F1 star Charles Leclerc to create this KC7-CMR karting helmet in red and. Leclerc worked closely with Bell’s paint team to ensure the graphics and signature elements are closely matched to his own F1 helmet used in the 2022 season with the Ferrari team. This Charles Leclerc edition version includes a 2mm multi layer red light smoke visor, top and side air intakes, rear spoiler and a high quality Bell helmet bag. That’s over 280€ worth of accessories included.
- Charles Leclerc signature design, a must for all Leclerc fans
- Includes many upgrades such as visor, aerodynamics and helmet bag
- CMR 2016 approved for karting
- Extremely light weight perfect for younger drivers with weaker neck muscles
- 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation
The Bell KC7-CMR is a karting specific helmet based on the same design as the top of the range HP7 carbon helmet. Constructed using an ultra lightweight Carbon/Kevlar/Glass hand laminated shell with a 2mm double screen anti fog visor for perfect visibility in all conditions. The shell of the KC7-CMR is designed to provide the optimum visor location which improves aerodynamics and reduces noise.
The powerful top and chin bar ventilation keeps the drivers head cool thanks to a total of no less than 14 air intakes and extraction channels.
Helmet weights (excluding accessories) –
- Sizes 52-56cm – 1185g ( /-3%)
- Sizes 57-59cm – 1230g ( /-3%)
Snell-FIA CMR-2016 approved