A Must For All Race Cars, Drifting, Rally and Track Day Cars
Brake Bias Valves Manufactured to ISO 9001 Accreditation plus ALL obp Branded Products come with a 2 Year parts gaurantee.
BRAKE BIAS VALVE WITH A REDUCING RANGE FROM 0-60%.
ALLOWS FRONT TO REAR BRAKE BIAS ADJUSTMENT FOR SINGLE MASTER CYLINDER APPLICATIONS.
This is used and supplied to Professional Race Drivers, Race Teams and most Race Car series world wide including Pro-Drift, BDC, BTCC, 750 MC etc. Fully regulates the front to rear brake pressure by placing the valve in line to the rear brakes. More pressure is then applied to the front giving a much better overall braking performance.
- 100 – 1200 PSI RANGE
- PRECISE ADJUSTMENT FROM A FINE THREADED SHAFT
- INCREASE/DECREASE FRONT TO REAR BIAS IN COCKPIT
- MACHINED FROM ALUMINIUM BILLET
- ANTI CORROSIVE INTERNALS
- ACURATE AND QUICK RESPONSE
- INLET AND OUTLET PORTS ARE M10x1