The ZeroNoise Pit-Link Kart Trainer/Communication System has been designed and constructed to be the perfect communication tool for karting. A noise cancelling micro amplifier that connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth and enables you to communicate to other people (back in the pits). Fixed onto your suit with a Velcro patch or to the side of your helmet, or alternatively can be worn around your neck and kept inside your suit.
- Super fast Bluetooth connection
- Provides reliable pit to kart communication without radios
- Includes micro amplifier, helmet microphone kit, earplug kit and optional pro headset
- Independent volume control
- Dynamic noise cancelling microphone with spacers to set the correct distance from the mouth for optimum performance
- Long life rechargeable internal battery
The micro amplifier connects to the included ZeroNoise Pit-Link Trainer Microphone Kit via a USB C connector. Communication is automatically on when the phone call is coming through so there is no need to press anything. The person in the pits will need a smartphone and the optional Pit-Link headset to talk to the driver. The headset has a push to talk button and provides high hearing protection while being lightweight and comfortable. The high efficient speakers are ideal for voice frequencies, A noise cancelling microphone is attached to a flexible boom for optimum positioning and external noise reduction.
For the driver – Noise cancelling micro amplifier, helmet microphone kit, in ear speaker kit.
For the trainer / pit crew – Pro headset with push to talk button
The Pit headset connects to a smart phone via Bluetooth making it compatible with all popular smart phones.