The OMP One TT is an FIA approved boot ideal for mechanics use or for Co-Drivers who prefer a boot with a more substantial sole and increased grip on a range of surfaces. A soft Nomex lining makes for a comfortable boot while providing heat and flame protection.
- Developed with input from the Williams F1 team
- Ideal for mechanics or rally co-drivers
- Sole provides excellent stability and grip on a range of surfaces
- Abrasion resistant outer material for protection and increased boot life
- Rear ankle bellows provide increased mobility whilst protecting vulnerable areas
OMP One TT mechanics / co-driver boots have been designed to meet the very latest FIA 8856-2018 approval meaning they can used in all forms of Motorsport globally including the formula one pit lane, where the Williams F1 team played a part in developing them. Features include a three-way directional grip ensuring maximum grip in the wet, dry and rough terrain, high stability sole, an abrasion resistant outer material, breathable inserts, soft Nomex internal lining twinned with a large bellowed rear ankle to optimise movement. The boots also carry an adjustable Velcro closure to ensure a tight yet comfortable all round fit.
FIA 8856-2018 approved