- FIA 8856-2018 approved
- Extremely tough & highly flexible
- Shock absorbing high grip sole
SPARCO MB Crew
The Sparco MB Crew shoes have been designed by mechanics, to suit mechanics day to day requirements. Ideal for pit crew mechanics, the MB shoe is tough and flexible with a shock absorbing high grip sole providing comfort even when worn for long periods.
- FIA approved, ideal for pit crews
- Ultra flexible sole makes kneeling far more comfortable
- Reinforced areas add reliability and longevity to the boot
- Lace and strap closure provide a comfortable and secure fastening
The MB Crew shoe is constructed with 2 different leathers for the upper and a shock absorbing, ultra flexible high grip sole. A soft, supple leather is used uppermost part of the boot for comfort and flexibility while a more robust, reinforced leather is used in strategic areas where the boot may be prone to wear. A full lace system with a Velcro strap keep the shoe firmly in position.
FIA 8856-2018 approved
38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48