The Stilo Venti Trophy Plus Rally helmet has an all new shell design specifically to allow for integration with the ground breaking Stilo ‘WL’ wireless communication system. The shell is constructed from a fibreglass / kevlar composite to produce a light weight and strong helmet which exceeds FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 requirements for safetly.
- Designed specifically for use with the Stilo ‘WL’ wireless communication system, although they are perfectly compatible with all hard wired Stilo DG and WRC series amplifiers
- Microphone Holder: Fixed to the interior of the helmet, made from a special flexible pipe that provides maximum stability and allows for precise adjustment.
- Integrated Plug: The integrated comms plug has been re-designed to allow the WL wireless key to fit perfectly and not interfere with FHR posts or straps
- Adjustable Peak: The peak can be raised and lowered to give the driver clear visibility even when the sun is on the horizon. Optional high optical quality flip up visor available.
- Earmuffs: Certified for circuit usage as well, they assure the helmet to be perfectly soundproof. Their pressure on the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber paddings placed in between the earmuffs and the shell.
- EPS Cheekpads: Fitted both with earmuffs and EPS (expandable polystyrene) cheekpads. The use of EPS cheekpads ensures better protection in case of lateral impacts.
The helmet is fitted with Stilo’s superior WRC intercom system that includes: noise attenuating earmuffs which are fitted with speakers, magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, fully integrated intercom plug compatible with WL wireless key. Fitted as standard with FHR/HANS posts.
FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 Approved