THE Lewis Hamilton KC7 CMR LH2020
F1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton designs special edition Bell helmet
Bell Racing teamed up with F1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton to develop a special edition “Lewis Hamilton” KC7 CMR Karting helmet for the 2021 racing season.
Lewis Hamilton worked personally with Bell’s in-house custom paint team to create a custom graphic for the KC7 CMR with the signature elements and colors of his F1 design. This special edition KC7 CMR features a multi-layer red SE07 2mm visor, clear top and side air intakes, clear rear spoiler and HP helmet bag. The KC7 CMR incorporates the same technology, aerospace materials and construction methods used to build the advanced HP7 used by Lewis Hamilton in F1 competition.
- Ultra lightweight helmet featuring a Carbon/Glass shell: 1185g in sizes 54 till 56 and 1230g in sizes 57 till 59 (+/- 3%)
- Very attractive style based on HP7, used in F1.
- Graphic design similar to Lewis Hamilton’s F1 helmet livery.
- Powerful top and chin bar ventilations thanks to a total 14 air intakes and extraction channels
- Optimized shell & shield design resulting in improved aerodynamic behaviour and energy absorbing capacities
- ML Red SE07 – 2mm Visor
- Clear Top and side Air intakes already mounted on the helmet
- Clear Spoiler already mounted on the helmet
- Non-fireproof lining for extra durability
- Snell-FIA CMR-2016 approved
- Sizes: 54 to 59 cm