These products contain the extreme pressure additives necessary for ultimate protection road cars and racing vehicles, as well as friction modifiers (except NS) for proper limited-slip operation
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers (except NS) provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear
RED LINE HIGH-PERFORMANCE GEAR OIL is a fully-synthetic formula blended with ester base stocks for shear stability, less gear noise and more consistent viscosity in warm and cold temperatures. Extreme pressure (EP) additives allow for use with hypoid gears and friction modifiers are included for use with limited-slip differentials. Not for use in most manual transmissions with synchronisers, as slipperiness may cause gear clash.