RED LINE MT-90 HIGH-PERFORMANCE GEAR OIL is a fully-synthetic ester-based lubricant designed for use in manual transmissions and front-wheel-drive transaxles. This shear-stable formula resists breakdown for extended periods and offers more consistent viscosity in warm and cold temperatures for less gear noise and improved shifting. This fluid is less slippery for improved synchroniser coefficient of friction and offers stronger film strength for better wear protection.
- Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronisers (other’s synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement)
- Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application
- MT-LV, MTL, MT-85 & MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears
- Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates
- Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions
- Compatible with petroleums and other synthetics
A full OEM compatibility list can be found in the ‘Technical Details’ tab.