1. Push nozzle of gauge onto tyre valve. Make sure a good seal is made between the nozzle and the valve stem.
2. Hold gauge on valve stem until reading locks on the display.
3. Promptly remove gauge from valve stem and read tyre pressure. You may continue to use the gauge, even though the previous reading is still displayed, by following the instructions above.
NOTE: The gauge will shut off automatically.
– Always be sure to follow tyre manufacturer’s recommended pressure ratings which are based on “cool” tyre temperatures.
– To clean the gauge, use a soft damp cloth. Do not immerse in, or spray with, water or other liquid cleaner.
– Power: 3 interchangeable LR44 lithium batteries.