The Bell Mag-10 Carbon Rally helmet had been developed to provide the ultimate in protection and comfort in an open face design. Based on the HP10 Rally helmet the Mag-10 Rally features an ultra light and strong shell with an adjustable carbon fibre peak and a fast removable half chin bar. An integrated ZeroNoise intercom system comprises of high power speakers and a noise cancelling microphone for optimum sound clarity. A new design of adjustable sunscreen provides excellent protection against glare and is easily removed when not required.
- Ultra lightweight and strong carbon shell
- Premium quality ZeroNoise integrated intercom system with sound insulating ear cups provide excellent sound clarity.
- Multi density liner provides maximum energy absorption and impact performance
- Removable, dark smoke anti-scratch sunscreen for glare protection.
- Removable cheek pads with multi density foam for optimal comfort
The integrated ZeroNoise intercom system is designed to deliver optimum clarity and features lightweight, high power speakers and a noise cancelling microphone. Flexible ear cups increase comfort levels and help block out external noise. An ultra reliable HD in-mounted female nexus connector allows the helmet to be used with ZeroNoise amplifiers as well as other nexus based systems including Sparco, Peltor and Stilo. A detachable cover provides a smooth integration of the nexus plug. A flat carbon cover is also supplied for users who prefer a straight cable coming from the helmet.
A new design of integrated dark smoke sunscreen provides excellent protection against glare and easily retracts out of view when not required. Also included is a premium fleece lined helmet bag to protect the helmet when not in use.
Factory fitted FHR / HANS posts
FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 approved