- NEW WRC Venti Carbon Rally Helmet for 2021
- FIA8859-15 and Snell SA2020 Homologation
- New design for a modern look, offering performance benefits
- New comm port for the benefit of the new DG Wireless intercom Key
- New Puro carbon shell technology, saving weight.
- Sizes available: XS to XXL
STILO Venti WRC Carbon
The Stlo Venti WRC Rally helmet has an all new shell design specifically to allow for integration with the ground breaking Stilo ‘WL’ wireless communication system. The shell is constructed from carbon fibre to produce a light weight and strong helmet which exceeds FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 requirements for safety.
- Designed specifically for use with the Stilo ‘WL’ wireless communication system, although they are perfectly compatible with all hard wired Stilo DG and WRC series amplifiers
- Lightweight and super strong Carbon fibre shell
- Adjustable Microphone: WRC Rally is fitted with a new easily adjustable microphone holder. All it takes to change the position of the microphone is to remove the holder padding and to insert spacers that move the microphone 5, 10 or 15 mm closer to the mouth.
- Earmuffs: Noise attenuating which reduces ambient noise which can be problematic in competition cars, integrated speakers for optimum comfort on longer stages.
- EPS Cheek pads: WRC Rally is the only helmet on the market, fitted both with earmuffs and EPS (expandable polystyrene) cheek pads. The use of EPS cheek pads ensures better protection in case of lateral impacts.
- Adjustable Peak: The peak can be raised and lowered to give the driver clear visibility even when the sun is on the horizon.
The Stilo Venti WRC Rally Carbon Helmet features a redesigned Carbon fibre shell constructed using PURO technology which removes the need for a clear coat to be applied. This further reduces the weight which can hugely reduce muscle fatigue.
The Venti WRC rally helmet retains the tried and tested Stilo WRC intercom system but the comms port has been re-designed for use with the WL wireless key (sold separately) which, when fitted fits perfectly with the contours of the shell shape so it does not interfere with FHR posts or straps. The microphone boom shape has been improved to further deflect cabin noise, improving the communication clarity between co-driver and driver. The magnetic dynamic, noise cancelling microphone is adjustable to allow for optimum spacing from the mouth to reduce external noise. Noise attenuating ear muffs surround the speakers to hugely reduce external noise and improve the levels of comfort. The helmets intercom system is also compatible with traditional Stilo wired amplifiers so there is no need to change helmets for vehicles which do not have a wireless amplifier.
FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 approved
|Stilo kiivrite suurused||
XS 54, S 55, M 57, L 59, XL 61, XXL 63, XXXL 64